Blog For Early preschool,Preschool And Early pre K
Dear parents, we are glad that you made it to our art auction and we
are very grateful for that. We had an amazing week with our friends as
always, we hope you had a fantastic week too! Since we have a few days
left until school closes, we want to do easy and fun activities with our
kids.We would like to ask you to return the children’s library folders.
We are planning to have fun days for the remaining two weeks of school. here are the days we would like to celebrate with you and our students
June 5: T-shirt Backward Day (Let your child wear a t-shirt but wear it backwards (the other way around.)
June 7: Water Day (Hoping for a sunny day we will have a water fun with all our children scheduled in different times of the daily routine, please make sure your child has an extra cloth that day.) June 8: Teachers’ Appreciation Day (A Day to say thank you to your child’s teachers and staff of LE)
· June 12: Two Different Shoe Day (Let your child choose two different shoes and wear them for that day.)
· June 13: School Theme T-shirt Day (White, Red, and Blue, these three colors are our school’s theme colors so help your child choose one and let them wear a color of their choose from the three.)
· June 14: Pajamas Day (Our children can come to school wearing their pajamas.)
· June 15: Book Day (Open for parents from 8:30am – 12pm! The whole morning schedule will be mainly focus on exploring with and reading books, different reading areas will be prepared in different corners of the school compound, please feel free to come when you can and read a book with your child and class in addition you can bring your child’s favorite books to share.)
· June 16: School Closing Day (Open for parents beginning 10:30) The Last day of school will be bittersweet for all of us. We are still planning for this special day so stay tuned for more updates!
Short brief of our week
Reading books, singing songs and having an interesting discussion with
our kids was our spotlight for our large group. This is the time to our
kids to share their ideas, and develop their listening and speaking skill
Cooperative game; Playing with balls makes physical activity fun
throwing, catching and kicking balls is good for muscle development,
hand-eye coordination and fitness. Besides this we have been having
game that went like this; we put small balls on a big rainbow flag and
hold the tip of the flag with friends that was a good way of learning
team work, thus we start to wave the flag so the balls go up and down
it was such fun way to see our kids getting excited and enjoy.
Art; as you have seen and enjoyed our kid’s art work in our art auction,
they have a good perception of art. Based on our observation drawing
helps our kids improve their hand-eye coordination. It gives them the
opportunity to form connections between what they see and do. So we
have been doing an activity, by letting our kids to draw an object
they were looking at and what they want to draw too.
As we have been working on understanding numbers, counting, solving
number problems, measuring, sorting, noticing patterns before, we
were revising the concepts by letting our kids to explore the
numbers and make patterns using different objects found in our
class, comparing objects by using scale too .This helps us to build love
for math in our kids and begin building an understanding of numbers.
Exploring different habitats is a great way to get our kids interested
in the world around them. Just discussing about habitats will increase
interest in nature, animals, and more, allowing children to branch out
and discover what interests them about the Earth! Our kids were
more curious to know more about their surroundings and love to know
more habitats .Besides we have been exploring the names and the
habitats of different animals by looking at animal pictures and stick
the pictures on their habitats from the board. We have observed
our kids were enjoying the class and love to explore about nature and
Dramatic, clay, gymnastics and dance were our centers that we have
been exploring, creating, performing and enjoying with friends.
Preschool and Early Preschool Explorations schedule
● Monday - Cooperative Game
● Tuesday -Literacy
● Wednesday – Science
● Thursday – Math
● Friday – Library
● Tuesday – Music
● Wednesday – Art
For Early Preschool
● Monday –Cooperative Games
● Wednesday – Science
● Thursday –Library
● Friday – Math
● Monday - Music
● Friday – Art
● The weather is changing so don’t forget to put a hat and
sunscreen in your child’s bag.
● On our Art days try to send the children with Art friendly
● Don’t forget to return Library folders on your child’s library days.
Have an enjoyable weekend!!