Pre-school and Early Pre-k
Happy Halloween! This year the children are planning to have Halloween themed family day on the 27th of October. Each class the children are making plans and You all are welcome if you have any ideas we can add to our plan.
What we have been doing this week
- We have been observing our kids having race and from that idea, we introduce relay to our class. It turned out to be very interesting and very competitive.
- They got really good in challenging themselves in Sorting, Pattern, and Counting in math.
- Science was very fun as we have been doing some Experiments, Predicting and Mixing with food coloring, Oil, and Water. We made a pretty good prediction.
- It was storytelling in our Literacy class.
- We did some flips in our Gymnastics class so don’t be so surprised if you see some flipping at home!!
What we did in pictures
Next Week Plan
Monday- Cooperative games
Wednesday is our Art day, please make sure your child wear their ‘Art clothes’ because we use paints and our activities get messy!
Since its a sunny season please send you're child witrh sunscreen and hat.
Friday is our Library day!! Don’t forget to send library folders so your child can choose a new book.
Have a nice weekend!